Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Honestbee experience

Honestbee has been around for quite some time and my perception of them has not been very good because of the bad experience of my cousin had previously when Honestbee just started. In short, she bought groceries from honestbee and the delivery was delivered late with all the groceries she purchased in bad condition (melted frozen food causing all the items in her purchase to be wet).

As such, I never really wanted to try Honestbee.

However, as my friend shared with me the promotion code for Honestbee just this week, Bee and I decided to give them a try as we wanted to utilize their promotion of having $40 off $120 purchase for our Martell purchase for GDL. I mean.. what can go wrong with the purchase of just 2 bottles of Martell right?

We made an order right away on the Honestbee website and everything was fuss-free.
Just key in my details, discount code, choose the delivery date and place the order, as simple as that! We placed an order on the 25th January and had arranged for the delivery on 28 January.
$40 off our $200 purchase! What a good deal!



On the 28th, I had received a call from my personal shopper.

Guess what?
For the Martell that I ordered, there is 2 different packaging and my personal shopper called me to verify with me which one I prefer. He even went to the extent of whatsapping me the photos for both the external packaging and the internal bottle to let me choose.

His service is truly impeccable! 哪里有人这么好的!




That aside, as NTUC has in-store promotion ($9 off per bottle of $100 Martell), Honestbee did an adjustment to my purchase and I only paid a frigging $142 for 2 bottles of Martell! That's a $58 cost savings for me off the original price of $200! $71 per bottle of Martell!




I am truly satisfied with my purchase with Honestbee!

I don't have to squeeze in NTUC with the CNY crowd and can get the items delivered to my doorsteps in good condition at such a good price! I honestly don't mind trying Honestbee again. Maybe next time Bee and I can order our canned pig trotters for GDL via Honestbee, then we won't have to carry the heavy canned pig trotters home! ;p


This post is no way an advertisement for Honestbee and I am in no way affiliated to them.
Just want to share the good experience I have with them this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment